|Style||Rustic & French Country|
About this item
- HANDMADE DISTRESSED CHANDELIER: In addition to being UL listed for safety, the distressed wood, rust-colored arms, chain and canopy, and every part is completely handmade, bringing an affordable luxury along with unique French country sensations to your sweet home.
- FREE EASY INSTALLATION: Save your money for yourself! No need to hire an electrician for assembling and hanging this chandelier. Just screw the center column into the bottom bowl, adjust the appropriate height and wiring then screw in the bulbs and watch your room as it shines gorgeously!
- CUSTOMIZED & ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Being equipped with a 59” chain and 65” exposed cord, this chandelier can be adjusted from 84. 4” to 25. 4” without using any additional tools or parts. It is perfectly designed to fit your ceiling whether for bedroom, dining room, living room, foyer or any other place!
- IDEAL DIMENSION FOR VARIOUS CEILINGS: Round Canopy: 5. 1” diameter, Light Fixture: 29. 5” Width x 24. 4” Height, Chain: 59”, Exposed cord: 65”. This lighting is designed to work on all ceilings including flat, sloped, slanted or vaulted ceiling. The chain length is fully adjustable to range from 0 to 60 inches
- FULLY DIMMABLE & REQUIRES BULBS: Works with compatible dimmer switch (Not Included) and requires 6 x E12/Candelabra Base max 40W Bulbs (Not Included). You can also decorate with beads and garland to create a new look.
Handcrafted with the best traditional&newest techniques and wood and characteristic materials, each LNC piece is inspired by the past, but reconceived from a modern perspective, producing uniquely authentic collections which push the boundaries of light fixture design.
Home is a curation of your identity, a reflection of your own image. Embrace the freedom to express yourself in your own way. Create your own sense of belonging, made by the light fixture you love – with so much ease, and with so much satisfaction.
Whatever you are looking for vintage fixture, industrial fixture or modern fixture, come to LNC, you can find right collections for your living room, dining room, bedroom, Kitchen, foyer, entryway or for boutique shop …
Size Specification and Tips
Chandelier: 29 1/2″ in diameter, 24 1/2″ in height
Canopy: 5″ in diameter, 1″ in height
TIPS: Measure your room’s length and width in feet, and add those two numbers together. Then use that number as the width in inches for your chandelier. For example, if your room is 10′ x 19′, the sum of those equals 29′. The chandelier should be 29″ wide.
However, if you are placing the chandelier over a table, the width of the chandelier should be 12″ narrower than the width of the table so no one bumps into it while getting in and out of their seat.
—— [Classic Wood French Country Chandelier Created by LNC Originally] ——
Inspired by nature, the whole look create from the Jellyfish, our senior designer spending almost 3 months to finish the manuscript of all details. It has been the most popular french country chandelier for four consecutive years, we never stop improve and upgrade it according to opinions of thousands of customers. This masterpiece is a constantly polished artwork rather than a light fixture.
We believe no matter how many followers produce our style, we have the most tender and harmonious look in appearance, the excellent workmanship in manufacture. Choose us, choose the superior quality, don’t make any compromises on the delicate life!
This chandelier is the priceless, unique and irreplaceable treasure in our store!!!
Why is this wood chandelier so expensive?
Because the best french country chandelier is made from real wood, it grows slowly, which limits supply and raises the cost. Also, wood fixture may be more difficult to manufacture in mass quantities because each part of a wood piece must be cut to a specification, whereas it may be easier to create these modular pieces with manufactured wood.
The wood we select is durable (less likely to decay and rot), comes with close grain, and requires low maintenance. It comes with low sap content and good fire resistance, revered for its varied natural colors and styles.
Time will prove your rationality and foresight…
Natural Real Wood
Sanding, Staining, and Finishing Sanding
Hand-made Chandelier Making